- General dentistry-Fillings, extractions and
- Crowns and bridges
- Teeth whitening (Brite*Smile ®)
- Cosmetic dentistry (Veneers, metal-free crowns and bridges eg Emax IPS, Empress, Procera)
- Root canal therapy (endodontics).
- Orthodontics (Braces)
- Preventive dentistry -Fissure sealants, Flouride
- Gums treatments and surgery ( Periodontics
- Children dentistry ( Pediatric dentistry )
- In-theatre procedure under general anaethesia
- Minor oral surgery
- Mouthguard, Night splints
- Oral and Maxillofacial reconstructions
- Sinus lifts, Ridge Augmentations
Recognizing the fact that
early positive experience with the dentist can foster
positive attitude towards oral health, we place importance
in preventive dentistry and patient education for both
children and parents.
In view of the potential hazard
of the spread of Hepatitis, AIDS, Tuberculosis, and
other infectious diseases, all our instruments are individually
packed for disinfection and sterilization by autoclave.
Other equipment such as syringes, cups, bibs, suction
tips and plastic items are one-use disposables.